As a client of Empowercom you are protected by our 10 year warranty on workmanship. This warranty covers you on the labour component of the work we have completed for you and guarantees you receive only the best quality in workmanship.
Materials and equipment warranty
This warranty covers the following:
- 10 year warranty for cabling.
- 2 year warranty on materials and other equipment, excludes cabling and globes/tubes.
What will we do to rectify any issues?
We will repair or replace any defective cables at no extra charge to you within 10 years of the cabling being installed at your premises if a cabling fault arises.
We will replace any materials or equipment other than cabling at no extra charge to you whilst these products are still within their warranty period.
How long does the warranty period last?
Each item listed below is covered for the periods mentioned;
- Defective Cables – 10 years from date of purchase
- Defective Materials & Equipment – 2 years from date of purchase
- Workmanship – 10 years from date of work conducted at premises
What does the warranty NOT cover?
This warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by;
- Damage caused by improper use
- Damage caused by improper, irregular or lack of maintenance as per manufacturer’s instructions
- Damage caused by natural causes, ie. Floods, fires, storms, lightning strikes etc.
- Damage caused by animals
- Damage caused maliciously and negligently
- Damage caused by modification of the product or material
- Damage caused by others
- Any additions or alterations completed by others
- Theft or loss of the product and material
What must you do to make a warranty claim?
To make a claim you must contact our team at Empowercom Pty Ltd on (02) 9056 1188 and request to make a claim on your warranty. Warranty is only available to the original purchaser with a proof of purchase and is non transferrable.